AAPC - Back to school

Thread: Interventional Cardiology Coding Training

Lafayette, LA

Exclamation Interventional Cardiology Coding Training

AAPC: Back to School
    ACTIO Healthcare Management Advisors and Accountants is currently seeking an experienced Interventional Cardiology Coder to come in and provide onsite training for our coding staff. The consultant must be certified with at least 5+ years cardiology coding experience.

Any interested parties can email your resume to amy@actiohcmgmt.com along with any questions.

Thank you!
    Amy D. Broussard

Default Interventional cardiology

I just sent you and e-mail with my resume, look forward to talking to you about my experience to provide this work for you and your team.

Carrie Bosela, RN, CPC, CPC-I

Des Plaines, IL

Default Attn: Carrie Bosela

We are also seeking a certified coder to review/train our certified coders in cardiovascular and thoracic coding. We are located in Palatine, IL and would like the training completed by March 1st. If you are interested, please email me (csachs@physiciansmgmt.com) your qualifications, fee and availability.

Default CIRC training

I am looking for somebody who can train me for the certification for CIRC in Dallas area.

Fort Worth

Hello renugupta97. I am also looking for a training class for the CIRCC in the Dallas/Ft Worth area. Did anyone respond to your original request since May?

Similar Threads

1. Interventional Cardiology Coding Questions
    By 4mercedheart in forum Cardiology
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-11-2015, 09:13 AM
  2. Cardiology coding training
    By espressoguy in forum Podiatry
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-11-2013, 04:22 PM
  3. New to Coding Interventional Cardiology-HELP!!
    By erubritz in forum Cardiology
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-05-2013, 06:39 AM
  4. Interventional cardiology coding
    By amym in forum Cardiology
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-31-2011, 09:57 AM