Yes 62311 You can go to this pdf below from Medtronics and it will give coding examples
If you purchase a Ignenix HCPCS book, next the J codes it gives the ASC payment indicators . When I looked up your J code in the HCPCS book it gave the indicator of K2, which states
Drugs and biologicals paid separately when provided integral to a surgical procedure on the ASC list; payment based on OPPS rate.
- ICD-10 Training
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join