Are all the physicians within the same practice?specialty? Whom ever the primary care was with you will bill that Dr so if the patient initiated and followed her obstetrical care with the Physician that saw her at least 7 or more uncomplicated visits, then I would bill a 59426 with the uncomplicated code V22.0, then her additional visit after the complication would be billed seperatly by whom ever saw her. The physician performing her C section (59515 with the Intrauterine fetal demise) would bill 59515. The other physician will not and should not use a modifier 24 as that is specific to a "Unrelated E&M by the SAME Physician during the post operative period," What so you think about this I hope I could help
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join