Three resources I use without actually having to take time off work to go to conferences
Type in Pain management into the search and you will see the presenters
Last year they had preparing for 2010 seminar which was good. They will also have one of these on audioeducator for 2011. Might not be as many code changes for 2011 but still I will listen to it.
And AAPC also provides webinars for Pain Management.
I have found in a hours time you can pick up a lot of valauble knowledge and the prints out from the webinar helps to look back on.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join