Hi! I work with Risk Adjustment as well so periodically check the forums here to see if there are any conversations happening relative to HCCs. Someone started an HCC group a few months back but I can't locate it now It's probably out there somewhere... In the meantime, what points of interest would you like to discuss? I have a question for you: depending on how long you've been in the Risk Adjustment/HCC field, can you tell me at what point CMS will adjust their current ICD-9 HCC codes to the ICD-9 changes implemented 10/1? Historically, are they pretty timely with that update?
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join