I feel that you can append mod -22 , along with her service whether global or whatever. It is more than an /or an extended tear of the episiotomy wound and the episiotomy is included in the vaginal delivery. But supportive diagnostic code shoud be assigned like 664.14, depending on the hemorrhage factor, 664.x ,depending upon the degree of laceration as documented by the provider.
I think it could help to some extent.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join