Good Afternoon coding world,
Our company just started using the Athena software. Our claims for procedure 42 for mutliple wounds that require Lt and RT are reading " Per the physician Fee Schedule, the 150 % payment adjustment for bilateral procedures does not apply to procedure 11042 because of physiology/anatomy or because the code description specifically states that it is a unliateral pocedure and there is an existing code for the bilateral procedure".
Thank you for ur help in advance!
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join