93545 is for the injection portion only, you will need to add 93556-26 for the imaging portion,
I am a little confuse about the stents, I would normally code 92980-51-LC for the stent but the CCI edit does not allow it with 92995, although in the CPT book after code 92996 it does say (for stent placement following completeion of angioplasty or atherectomy, see 92980,92981)
Anyone else have any thoughts on the stent coding?
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join