AAPC - Back to school

Thread: TEE Pricing!!!!

Default TEE Pricing!!!!

AAPC: Back to School
    I think I might have finally figured out how to bill for TEE, now I just need to figure out what to charge for them.

A lady I talked to in Texas told me they charge 1477.00 for 93312, and I was wondering if that is the normal for everyone else.

What is the going rates for

Last edited by indanesthesia; 09-28-2010 at 01:07 PM.

I was told on another list that there is a law against providers sharing what they charge on lists. I don't have the link they provided but after I read it I believed what they were saying was correct.

Ok, thank you for that information. So how would one come up with a fee for these procedures. I have no idea where to begin on naming a price. I am new to this.

Charleston, WV

I think most bill their unit rate x the number of units the code is assigned in the RBRVS. For example: if your practice charges $100 per unit and 93312 is worth 4 units (I think. Mine isn't in front of me,) then you would bill $400 for 93312. That's just one way to do it.

Similar Threads

1. EHR Pricing
    By jmcpolin in forum EMR/EHR Systems
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-08-2012, 02:09 PM
  2. Anesthesia for TEE with TEE
    By Codingabc123 in forum Anesthesia
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-11-2011, 02:52 PM
  3. Insurance pricing
    By acadia in forum Medical Coding General Discussion
    Replies: 1