Depends....where was the initial puncture? Were there more catheterizations besides the azygos? In most cases the only code you could use for the RS&I portion would be 75774 (selective VESSEL-which SHOULD cover both arteries & veins however not all insurance companies agree with that). Without knowing all the details of the procedure it's hard to give you a better answer. I want to say that this same issue was recently discussed on a radiology coding forum I subscribe to. I'll look and see what I find and forward to you!
- ICD-10 Training
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join