If the patient had dislocation of rib, and the physician had done manipulation and reduce the dislocation and after reduction the patient have feeling better and pain had reduced .
For this cenario there is no specific CPT codes available - In section of Frcature and /or Dislocation - Thorax - also there is only fracture codes but there is no dislocation codes for ribs or costo chondral or costo sternal dislocations.
If any body having idea to code this cenario please give me the answer
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join