What code would be appropriate? Patient was seen by an ARNP
S: This 70 year old female patient presents for followup on the nonhealing wound on the right lateral calf. Patient has been cleansing twice daily, applying polysporin ointment.
O: The wound measures 1.5 cm by 1.0 cm with thick fibrin across the base of the wound, there is a small amount of serous drainage from the wound.
A: Nonhealing wound, biopsy == lipodermatosclerosis
P: Wound was infiltrated with lidocaine, fibrin base was debrided, polysporin ointment, sterile gauze held in place with latex free island bandaid.
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join