You are right absolutely (with both the codes). But don't you have to give additoinal code to support its functional hyperactivity.
If a female, the presenting symptoms , like galactorrhea -amenorrhea-meaning prolactinemia and amenorrhea causing ovarian dysfunction(the sites showing the functional activities) would also be coded. Is in it?
I think coding 258.6 would also be needed
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join