Well for cardiology codes this year we have new codes 447.70- 447.73 ectasia codes. We used to use aneurysm codes for this dx. So that is a good thing. Another change is the deletion of the fluid overload code and replaced with the new codes 276.61 and 276.69. Jaw pain is new sometimes we use that one. V13.65 Personal history of corrected congenital malformation of the heart and circulatory is new. If you use Body mass index codes there are some new ones. Thats all I can think of right now.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join