Try the Jensen E&M University. It is a website that has been very helpful to me over the past couple of years. Also, google for E&M audit sheet tools and get as many different ones as you can and review each of them. You will see the similarieties in them and it will help you to sort out what it is you need to know and what might work best for you. Finally, the 95 & 97 documentation guidelines are the best tool that you can have. If you ever have a question, you can always go to those to help you with your questions. There are a few "gray" areas, but that's what this website is for. Good luck!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join