I need help with coding procedures and or possible procedures. I am new at this so not much experience at all. The doctor is going to do an endoscopic removal of left sinonasal mass, with possible turbinate reduction, possible septoplasty and left ear lesion biopsy.
I thought the code for the endoscopy and removal of the sinonasal mass would be 31237, the possible turbinate reduction 30140, the possible septoplasty 30520, and the left ear lesion biopsy would have to be a range of codes given to ins. co. for auth. since do not know if benign or malignant. Range of codes 11400-11446 and 11640-11646.
If someone would help me ASAP, I would appreciate it.
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join