I am so frustrated.I have been searching for one years to snag any kind of health care jobs,and I've gotten absolutely nowhere.I've tried applying for everything from frontdesk to actual coding position.I searched multiple hospitals ,and career builders.com every day.
I did medicine in India,so i got very good knowledge of anatomy,physiology,medical terminology.i did 1year special experience in obstetrics and gynaecology too.Even i am ready to work for you with minimum wages like around $8-10/hour or contract.
If any one in the area around GEORGIA(any city),can help or knows of any employers looking to hire please let me know.I'm more than willing to pass on my resume if need be.I'd really like to find a medical coder position, and i know that if given the opportunity i can excel at it.
P.S I am living in Athens,Georgia(clarke county)if any bodies need help i am ready to work for you without salary.please do the needful
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join