Uterine Artery notch occurs in preganncy and as the pregnancy advances it can get worse from mild to severe type so much so that it interferes in the placental blood supply- causing Placental Insufficiency.
So the effect is Placental Insufficiency. ( you can code that )
To be more specific it is found as abnormal finding in Doppler Ultra Sound .
So you can assign the code 793.99- Abnormal placental Findingsby xray or US method.
Does this help ?
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join