27385 Suture of Quadriceps or hamstring muscle rupture; primary procedure.
The long head of the biceps femoris makes the Hamstring . So the biceps femoris can be coded for hamstring. Also note the code holds good for quadriceps also.
This is a primary repair( Suture) too.
But if yu can give info about what was the actual repair procedure undertaken appropriate code could be assgned.
Any way ,I hope this gives some clue to procedure with more specificity
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join