You are definitely not entry level. You have ten years experience AND you are not an apprentice. Your employer sounds cagey to me. Have you been with this employer, coding for ten years? Just wondering. Obviously they have been paying you as a coder since your were hired (ten years ago or whenever) and now they are trying to lower your salary?!?!?! I would find another job if you can. I would not work for someone who I feel if very insulting to you. Congrats on your certificaton and good luck to you!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join