Suspecious ,probablities all have no reporting values. What is the documented diagnosis any ulceration or a name given to the lesion other than 'non healing ' or any other symptoms/ related to the lesion and the site?. can you present the documented report?
was it acryotherapy sort of procedure with Liquid Nitrogen
Check the code number 17340 cryo with liquid Nitrogen and it is like acne type of lesion. your case cannot make for sure yet benign or malignant, unles you have previous documentation as to benign/malignant
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join