#1 - I would ask the doctor what he means. I have a doctor that always puts on his billing card "polypectomy" which to him means snare. (he is more specific in his op note). If his op notes isn't specific that could be a problem. My first instinct would be to bill 45380.
#2 - I would bill G0105. V1272 is a code that Medicare specifies as being high risk and should be billed with the high risk screeing code - G0105.
Hope this helps!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join