Per ACOG 1-3 visits you would report an em code for each visit. the correct code depends on whether she is a new or established pt and the extent of the history, examination and medical decision making you provide during the visit. If a patient is seen for a total of 4-5 or 6 antepartum visits, report code 59425 one time. If a patient is seen for 7 or more total antepartum visits repport code 59426 on time. Hope this helps.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join