Without seeing the operative note I would say the 27446 and 27438. For the 27447 the CPT descpription states, "Arthroplasty, knee, condyle and plateau;
medial AND lateral compartments with or without patella resurfacing (total knee arthroplasty)," which your case description does not fit. Another option would be the 27438 with a 22 modifier. But this is merely speculation without reading the operative note...
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join