Age , any other signs and symptoms could be provided to get some clue? or physicians documented versions could be available?
But as such with the available we can not go further except going for either of these :
733.9 or 719.61 or if nearer to any joint medially or or laterallly- 719.68 could be thought of.
why it is vague is because, a clavicular mass/swelling can be traumatic chronic with or without noticemany months and years, with or without symptoms, any arthritis, ,osteoporotic, pathological fracture, changes, cyst, any inflammatory, infective origin any neoplasm benign or malignant and so on.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join