No angioplasty and atherectomy on the same vessel should not be billed together. There is alot of confusion with these procedures being billed together because the guidelines changed a few years ago. Sometimes Atherectomy is followed by angioplasty in the same lesion. It isnt because the artherectomy failed, the angioplasty is to complete the atherectomy. If you go to the boston scientific website and log onto webcast, you can print off handouts and even listen to a webinar on this subject. If you cant figure out how to let me know its a little tricky.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join