34201 is for primary vascular procedure(initial, I believe)
Yours is a secondary incision at the site already done ( how many months ago?) and with a graft.
The Excision Explor, Repair, Revision code Category is the more appropriate for your case I think -35875.
The repair of these associated wounds is included in the primary procedures unless it qualifies as a complex wound where in modifier 51 applies.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join