It is a malignant lesion excision, and so 1160x could be thought of; no matter there is no breast tissue ther.e It is an area of those cells and anything coming out of it is from the precursor cell. It is a malignancy from the site of breast tissue cells. More over it goes for trunk group.
Next, it was already a reconstructed breast and Procedure (done earlier).
I would go for 19380, 19371. I believe the excision code will be taken care of by the revision code.
Does the revision code necessarily be for normal tissuesw; not necessarily I hope.
Any one who could revise this suggestion I would appreciate. after all, we all are learning by trial and error. It is a field of every one /and /or no Man's land !!!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join