I dont want to scare you but I graduated in may and had my cpc-a since april. I have been looking for work since may, must have applied to over 100 coding and simple admin jobs and not one phone call for interview. In fact I have had little response from most of my applications not even an email saying the job has been filled. Not a good job market all around. I am starting to think that the certification is the reason why they wont touch me since all of those in school that didnt bother with it have gotten jobs. In a industry that is supposed to reward integrity, honesty, and hard work-I am just not seeing it. I have a few more months on my certification and if I dont find a job in that time I will not go for it again. I dont know what the trick is and frustrated with the process. I hope you have better luck!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join