Why, oh why did they take away J0530-J0550? Anyway, when I worked on the insurance side, the highest number of units we could take was 999, because that's all the bigger the field is on the 4010 data set, and I don't think it's increasing from 3 digits on the 5010.
Are you giving 15 million units? That's what I get multiplying 2500 x 6000. Also the code does have a "Quantity Alert" - but of course CMS won't tell us what the quantity limit is.
Hope this helps,
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join