I'm sure hoping that it does. I just started volunteering in the Central Billing department of a hospital in my area. Since many job listings seem to include both coding and billing duties, I figure I can be learning something about billing while biding my time looking for a coding position (there have been none within an hour's commute or more of my area for many months now). I'm trying to show interest, eagerness, and enthusiasm for work, and I'm making sure that I show up on time each volunteer day and that I always thank them for having me in their department. My hope is that the 'powers that be' will notice this effort and decide that someone with those qualities might be worth hiring. I think we're both doing the right thing. Best of luck to you.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join