Is it in pregnancy or in a carcinoma status?
Since you posted the thread in OBGYN , I assume you are asking for PUPPP in Pregnancy.
All these or some of them could be manifested in pregnancy-Pruritic/urticarial/papules/plaques/pregnancy(PUPPP
You would not be able to get a code with the same terminology. But this is more suitable and appropriate I believe : 698.9
Give also the code for pregnancy Status . if any specified condition you have , then give 698.8
This rules out Herpes gestationis ; it has a separate code and it is not included in PUPPP.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join