We bill the L4-L5 as a level and if done bilateral it's 64483 RT, 64483 LT. If an additional level is done you bill 64484 RT, 64484 LT for that level and any level thereafter.
Same goes for RF, codes are 64622 RT, 64622 LT; 64623 RT, 64623 LT.. it took me awhile to catch onto this myself. Good Luck
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join