The first time I went to their website I had a hard time finding the webinars...but here is what you need to do.
far right column, look for:
Coverage, Coding, Payment,
and Webcast InformationÂ»
click on Webcast information. Next page under Reimbursment webinars (far right listing on the page) click on View Now. You should have landed on the page titled "Guidepoint Reimbursement seminars" It will list upcoming webinars and "on demand" webinars. I have viewed several of the webinars and they are very informative.
As far as pacemaker and ICD procedures starting with CPT 33202-33249; they have a 90 day global period. check with your local Medicare carrier, they should have this information posted or easily available.
Dolores, CCC - CPC
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join