Are you seeking interms of the newborn or in terms of the mother -pregnancy- in other words, does the diagnosis go into the Newborn record or maternal record?
Well, for the new born perinatal strokes are relatively based under arterial ischemic Stroke and its sequlae .
The more closer code i believe, 779.2 - Cerebral Ischaemia NOS of the New born and /or other abnormal cerebral signs.
If you could support with the presenting signs and symptoms ,it would be great
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join