If the family member made apt with Pt's PCP then it's not necessary for the SNF to make addtional apt. Calling to confirm the apt is regulatory. Which is how your question is worded.
Yes it's payable by Part (B) only if one the PCP comes to treat pt @ SNF or If the pt is treated @ pt's PCP OFFICE. If pt is transported by ambulatory there will be a seperate billable charge.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join