I have a primary care client who is dressing the wound of a patient. This patient was seen by a surgeon, and when the original dressing was removed to re-dress a skin tear ocurred. She did not feel comfortable going back to the surgeon, so she went to her primary care dr. How can I code this skin tear? Do I just code for the supplies or should I use and E&M service?