I use many difference websites....
codinginstitute.com-has some good free articles
Medicare website (local and national)--cms and Palmetto-that's what we have
Medtronic.com for neurostim and Intersim codes
there are others too. I usually search ASC coding guidelines when I am searching for updates or for other procedures. I will do a search with Google and Yahoo. Sometimes you get different sites lists with each one and some shared sites.
Hope this helps
Diann Do Bran CPC, CPC-H
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join