Which part of the body area was it intended?
What type of Dopller done? whcih mode / color image? Was it doppler/ duplex/ or doppler duplex system used?
Check with Noninvasive vascular Diagnostic Studies 938xx- 939xx series and look which one would fix your coding.
Was there any qualifying diagnostic US done along prior to Doppler?
I feel it does not qualify for 3655x series since the insertion was not carried out/ nor the neelde placement.
There can be only a Secondary VCode
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join