Is an arthroscopic loose body removal & debridement 29874/29877 included in CPT 27422?
diagnosis are dislocated patella with osteochondral loose body and a medial femoral patella ligament tear, with fragment coming off the medial patella.
" before reconstruction, the patient had an arthroscopy with a removal of loose body and a debridemtn to the bed of the osteochondral fragment loss as well as some of the synovium and fat pad anteriorly"
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Practicode (online coding simulation)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Book Store
- Log In / Join