62230- Replacement or revision of CSF Shunt
obstructed valve, or distal catheter in Shunt System , supported wit the diagnosis code and adetailed procedural report from the Physician
Is it ok with your diagnosis?
The distal catheter is the peritoneal portion of the shunt. This is obstructed. (that is what happens and it is the most commonest inherent and expected complication sooner or later). One form of revision of ostructed portion, kinked portion - is excision.
so why not code this?
Well, can any one give a better specific code than this .You are most welcome. May be I am not aware of.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join