Our coding website lists one LCD only; it's from Palmetto for South Carolina Jurisdiction, LCD # L30385. Clicking on that link takes me to the CMS website. The LCD only addresses "co-management of inpatient and outpatient surgical procedures..." and I'm betting that's not what you need. That's all I find--an LCD addressing medical necessity of that code in particular may not exist.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join