What is your undergrad in? What are you interested in? Do you have any coding credentials? Since you have a masterâ€™s degree, you could take a look at a post-graduate program in HIM and take a few extra classes and become eligible to take the RHIA (Registered Health Information Management) exam (as long as it is CAHIIM accredited). It's hard to break into a good job in Healthcare w/o experience in healthcare and unfortunately, some employers may consider you "overqualified" to start at an entry level position. Don't give up though. Someone is out there looking for a person just like you. Network, network, network...that is the key for newbies...
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join