You said it was an EXCISION of complex adenxal mass including omentum and small bowel. I think we didn't get avery clear picture
Well, was there a perforation small bowel or resection of small bowel and anastomosis or just an adhesiolysis of omentum and small bowel AND an excision of the complex mass?
If none of the above but excision of the complex mass( we do not know what THAT MASS WAS and so it amounts to tumor or cyst(s) or endometriomas.
So in addtion to your Cesar Code and Sterilization Code, we can use 49203 / 49204,49205.
If excision of that mass and massive adhesiolysis/ omendectomy (not small boew procedures), adhesiolysisan domendectomy can be reported appending with modifier 59/ 22 as it merits.
If resection s.bowel , on colon and so on please see the notes below 49205
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join