We bill the Catract code 66984 or 66982 at our standard fee with the NTIOL Q1003 at a set standard fee (which includes the $50 MCR remibursement) to ALL Insurance carriers including Medicare. Medicare reimburses us for the Cataract (which includes $150 for regular IOL) and an additional $50 for the NTIOL. So in the end MCR only be reimburses a total of $200 toward the cost of the IOL's. Works slick, most other carriers pay according to contract. FYI: You may want shop around for a cheaper supplier to keep your costs down.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join