Please see the definitions under the routine diagnoses in your ICD9-CM; V20.2 for routine infant or child health check; V70.0 for routine general medical examination (health checkup); while V70.3 says Other medical examination for administrative purposes (admission to old age home, adoption, camp, school admission, sports competition, etc.), and V70.5 is defined subpopulations, such as pre-employment screening.
Hope this helps,
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join