From my experience, you can only bill for the Reclast or Zometa infusion time, unless the hydration time runs longer than the drug infusion time.
Zometa/Reclast: Infuse from 10:48 - 11:21
Hydration: Hydrate frm 10:45 - 12:10
There's an additional hour 49 minutes of hydration time so you can code a 96365 for the Zometa or Reclast and a 96361 with a 59 modifier for the hydration. Hope this helps!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join