dontcha love it?
Since our midlevels are credentialled to bill under their own name, we don't bill them as incident-to.
We bill the 99397 under the MD, and the Q0091 and G0101 under the NPP.
Since they drop on different claims, the -25 isn't usually necessary for the preventive visit.
Our business managers aren't coders, either. Oops....did I say that out loud?
have a good weekend.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join