90862 - patient already on meds, presenting for follow up. Focused MS exam. No side effects, no med adjustments necessary. Average visit between 10 - 15 minutes.
99214 - patient presents to start meds.
Full MS exam, labs possible. Inital meds started with request for follow up in most cases.
Patient on meds presents regarding side effects, needs medication adjustment, etc.
More than minimal evaluation
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join