"Mental status / patient is a&o without neurological deficits and oriented to person, place, time and situation. Patient does follow commands. Language is intact."
Mental Status is Psych and alert & oriented is psych/Neuro with orientation to time, place & person. Pt. follows commands and language intact is constitutional. (accessment of ability to communicate/use of sign language or other communication and quality of voice.)
Looks like 3 elements to me, Psych, neuro and constitutional.
Hope that helped.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join